Terms of Service For Our RegLearn Training, Mentoring or Coaching Programmes Only
Date Effective: January 2022
Our promise to you:
We agree to provide you with full access to our 12-week training programme, ‘How To Build a 6-figure Regulatory Consultancy.’ You will also have access to group calls, support, and any associated group (e.g. Facebook groups) where these are available for the 12-week period until your graduation date. Provided you have completed the training and launched your online regulatory consultancy business with us by your graduation date, we promise to keep working with you until you achieve the agreed achievable monthly revenue determined in our first meeting upon signing up for the programme. So long as you continue to follow our advice and practices as given. You will have access to the online training portal of the RegLearn Academy for the life of RegLearn, which is a trading name of Independent Pharma Consultants Limited (the ‘Company’).
To fully experience and gain the most benefit from our programmes, you agree:
We are committed to providing all participants with a positive experience. Thus, RegLearn may, at its sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in any of its programmes, live, recorded, social media-based or digital without refund or forgiveness of remaining payments if:
- you become disruptive, abusive or difficult to work with;
- you fail to follow the programme guidelines; or,
- you impair the participation of our instructors or participants in our programme(s).
Privacy & Confidentiality:
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of fellow programme participants. We respect your confidential and proprietary information ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, ‘Confidential Information’) and must insist that you respect the same rights of fellow programme participants and of the Company. Thus, you agree:
- Not to infringe or share any programme, participants or the company’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, mentorship programme links or other intellectual property rights;
- That any Confidential Information shared by programme participants or any representative of the company is confidential and proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the participant who discloses it or the Company;
- Not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other programme participants during programme sessions;
- That all materials and information provided to you by the Company or other students are their confidential and proprietary intellectual property and belongs solely and exclusively to the Company or student, and may only be used by you as authorised by the Company or student;
- The reproduction, distribution and sale of these materials by anyone but the Company is strictly prohibited and may not be taught or reproduced in any way;
- That if you violate, or display any likelihood of violating, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph the Company and/or the other programme participant(s) will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations.
- You agree that any videos, comments, emails and documents provided by you to RegLearn may be used by the company for the purposes of promotion or education of other students.
While you are free to discuss your individual results from our programmes and training, you must keep the experiences and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence.
Terms of Sale
You hereby ratify your understanding that because the programme is digital in nature and immediately accessible, all programme sales are final and non-refundable. You understand that any 14-day cooling-off periods are therefore not valid. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Our money-back guarantee policy is as follows: You are entitled to a refund of the course fees paid to the Company only if you complete and execute consistently all action items from all modules in the training programme and upload the completed worksheets via Google Drive or another approved system and share them with RegLearn via email@example.com upon request of a refund (it is not necessary to send them before). You must also demonstrate that you have followed all of the advice given and agreed steps with regards to building and marketing your business as per our instructions consistently over a 6-month time frame with all paid and all organic marketing strategies implemented and executed for the entirety of this time. If following all of these steps, you can demonstrate with evidence beyond doubt that your business revenue has not exceeded the course fees for this programme over a 6 month period, then a refund of the course fees paid only will be granted within 30 days of the receipt of the refund request. Any other expenses outside of the course fees paid to the Company incurred by your business following our instructions, including any marketing budget are not covered.